Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have just taken delivery of a new Samsung RSG5UCSL American

Customer Question

We have just taken delivery of a new Samsung RSG5UCSL American style fridge freezer and we can't get the Ice bucket out. PRessing the two side clips and trying to tilt or lifet it meets with great resistance. Also, we can't find a USer Manual amongst the bits and pieces. Can you help?
PHILIP BUIRLEY
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - if you copy and paste this into your browser it takes you to the user manual for that model --
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201410/20141022170223595/DA99-01745T-17.pdf
Come back to me if you need further help. If not would you kindly rate the information supplied by using the star rating system at the top of the page. Once done all further questions are free of charge.
Do you require further assistance?