Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Siemens built in oven......don't know the model (looks like

Customer Question

Siemens built in oven......don't know the model (looks like an older version of MB55 MB13 or MB43........Micro Wave above.
I do not know how to use the controls. Have set the left button to heat & fan and the right button to temp @ 200 deg.....but do not know whether I need an of the clock functions (am hapy to just get it heating and keep an eye on the food for appropriate time). At present I cannot get it to even heat up?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you will need to set the clock up before you can get the main oven to work.