Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I cannot unlock my cooker (ZOP37902) ever since it accidentally

Customer Question

I cannot unlock my cooker (ZOP37902) ever since it accidentally locked when I was trying to alter clock following a power cut. User Manual not clear how to unlock it!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Is the fault you have the control panel locked out?
Or is it the door is locked?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The door is locked, can't get rid of the padlock sign, and won't unlock/open even after I alter it to SAFE (pressing clock and plus signs together).
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok have you tried turning the safe off as when it's in this mode nothing will work.
Make sure the controls are turned to off
Press and hold the clock button and the - button at the same time for several seconds and see if this takes the safe off and allows the door to open.
Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorted, thanks - eventually a friend managed it, but we don't quite know what he did!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Nice one glad to hear its sorted. If it was locked then it would have been the above what I put in the answer as that's the only way you can get it out of safe mode. Regards