Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I glue the inner bottom oven door glass back in on a

Customer Question

how do I glue the inner bottom oven door glass back in on a zanussi ZCE7700x
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you need to purchase some of this. Copy and paste the link below -
https://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/generic-cooker-accessories
Top item - 'oven door glass and hinge glue'
Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating section at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge but this allows me to shut down the job on the system. All you have to do if you need further help is log in again and the call will come to me. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening.
Do you require further assistance?
I assume you have managed to resolve the issue with my help, would you therefore kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page. This allows me to shut the job down on the system whilst allowing you further questions if needed. Thank you for using JA and have a nice day.