George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

WAE 34366 GB/25 there we have a flashing key symbol and

WAE 34366 GB/25 Hi there we have a flashing key symbol and the digit 0 in the display, please explain the fault code, thanks very much.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Either the door is not shut or the door lock has failed and a replacement is required.
The key symbol is also used with the childlock but in this case it would not normally be flashing
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
I have just checked and this is indicative of the childlock being on...
However, I can not find that particular model to instruct you how to dis-engage the childlock.
Try selecting the program that you were on at the time, then press and hold the START BUTTON for a number of seconds
The contact details you have requested are below:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, yes it was the child lock press and hold the start button for a few seconds, sorted, thanks. Merry Christmas.
You're very welcome..
Merry Christmas to you too