KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Beko DW686 dishwasher years. Working ok until failed

Hi Beko DW686 dishwasher for two years. Working ok until failed to drain. It did leak some water. Have unblocked outlet and cleaned filters . Emptied water. Reset. Now fails to start cycle. Makes low humming noise and fails to do anything else
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi , welcome to Just answer .... it seems water is in the base of the unit which has activated anti flood device...with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees and make sure water drains off completely...then try again, if the problem is still there then it can be due to bad motor assembly as that is what humming noise indicates.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks