Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Glass turntale cracked whilst in operation 3 years old model

Customer Question

Glass turntale cracked whilst in operation 3 years old model znm11x serial no 20100030 what is the price to replace thanks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you are looking at a retail price of around £38.00p although you may be able to get it on Ebay for less its part number is ***** if you could take a picture of the bottom of the plate so that I can see the drive indentations we may have a replacement in our workshop.
Do you require further assistance?