Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Bamix universal blender The chopping blade keeps falling off

Customer Question

Bamix universal blender The chopping blade keeps falling off into the soup that I am trying to puree!! I have had it a long time.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - which model do you have?
Disregard the offer that just popped up, I hit the wrong key.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Household type.de luxe. No number on box
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
230 v, 160 w EM2 2006-11 M160
OK can you leave it with me for about an hour and a half as I have to go repair an oven for a customer (christmas panic) will come back to you asap - Ian
OK here is the user manual for your model, could you point out the part that your require and I can see if I can locate a supplier in the UK for you. Sorry for the short delay and thank you for waiting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what's happening now? did you get my phone number? can't see the manual either !
http://www.bamix.com/en/products/bamix-deluxe/
Copy and paste the above in to your browser, this takes you to the Bamix page covering the 'deluxe' model, download the top manual and let me know which bit you require.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you look at the picture there are 2 round blades and 1 that is supposed to mince, shred, chop although I use it to puree soup most of the time. There is a section cut out that slides onto the motor 'spindle on which there is a little knob, presumably the blade clicks onto it. However, the blade does not 'click' onto the little knob. Weren't we going to talk on then phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
perhaps I should have 'swivel' rather than click
I will get you a refund for the phone charges, I will try and source you a UK supplier but you may have to be patient as Bamix is now closed until 4th Jan 2016. Bearing in mind that it is an old model we may have to get it sent out from the factory as these days most spares suppliers only keep stock for current models. I will see what i can find out tomorrow and by all means ping me for an update. You dont get charged until you are totally happy with the result and have rated my service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's called the multimesser. I have seen it on Amazon for around £11 but wanted to know what was wrong with mine. I can't see why the 'multimesser' doesn't stay attached to the spindle. Is it possible that a small 'lip' has worn away. I can't see it accurately on the manual or on Amazon? How does it stay attached to the spindle ? And why has it stopped doing it for me :0(
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Closing down as it is getting late. I will look for an email from you tomorrow. Thanks and good night. Hope the cooker went well.
Happy customer, now got a door on her main oven, panic over, catch up with you tomorrow.
Copy and paste in to your browser and this takes you to the UK site. I have also given you links to both Juiceland and Amazon who also sell the required parts --
http://www.bamixuk.com/bamix-accessories.html
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=bamix+accessories&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=57096048834&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2196051490075168371&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_81jidzf945_b
http://www.juiceland.co.uk/bamix-blender-spare-parts-and-accessories
Just make sure that they fit your particular model prior to purchase.
Hope that helps you source your part, if not come back to me and we'll have another go. Happy Christmas to you.