Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916
Appliance

Bosch pke611d17e/01 electric hob wire to 240v. Could you

bosch pke611d17e/01 electric hob wire... Show More
bosch pke611d17e/01 electric hob wire to 240v.
Could you supply wiring instructions? There are a number of options using bridging strips. This is a brand new item.
Show Less
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
replied 1 year ago.
Neff don't put the mains wiring connection in the service manual im afraid as there should be a sticker on the back of the hob that shows how its wired up.
Can you post a picture of the coonection block of the hob on here please.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** *****
replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - have you got L1, L2 & L3 on one side and N1 & N2 on the other??
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Hi IanI have just supplied a picture as requested by email.You will see that the terminals are numbered 1 to 5, 4 & 5 are bridged.There are two spare briding strips if required.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I have just checked the imprinted diagrams on the back of the unit and Diag 3N does show L1 L2 & L3 on one side and N4 & N5 BRIDGED
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Ian, if you are too busy I can wait and speak to an electrician tomorrow, I was hoping for an immediate response, can you accommodate?
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago.
OK before we move forward kindly note that you are talking to Ian and when asked to rate the information make sure it comes my way. From what I have seen above Damiel T has opted out of the question.
Link L1, L2 & L3 together with the two supplied bridge links. This is your live connection
Link N4 & N5 together with the other supplied bridge link. This is your neutral connection
You now should have one spare terminal which will be your earth connections.
Connect up as instructed and you should be good to go.
Once you are happy kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system above. Come back to me if you need further help. Ian
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Hi.Completed as instructed. Perfect instructions and worked first time.Very pleased, thanks Ian.I have not rated as it would not be related to the correct person. I am not sure how to rate you personally?Regards ***** ***** Christmas
Daniel
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I am closing down now so you will have to email me for the rating.Thanks Ian
OK Daniel - Leave that with me, you may get an email from Customer Care asking you to confirm that you wished to rate me but otherwise thank you, ***** ***** a pleasure helping you. Take care and enjoy both Christmas and the new hob. If you need further help give me a ping on here.