Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have indesit fridge I got it now years but I can't

Customer Question

Hi I have indesit fridge I got it now for two years but I can't hear the machine start and its all humidity from inside.some of the food still cold
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - ok can you give me the model number of the fridge please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SIAA 12(UK)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was working good after I found like water from inside and the drain is full so I empty it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is still cold from inside but the machine don't work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't receive any answer
OK I need to ask you a few questions and then it gives me a better idea of what is wrong - can you get around the back of the appliance? -- Give me you phone number and I'll call you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr IAN ARE YOU STILL ONLINE WITH ME
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
After our telephone conversation do you still need further assistance, if not would you kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank you for using JA and have a great day.