George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hoover SensorDry WDYN9545G Electronics not working, need to

Hoover SensorDry WDYN9545G
Electronics not working, need to unlock to get my washing out. Still wet.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Go to the rear of the appliance and unscrew the bracket that is holding the pipe upwards.. Once undone, hold the hose low to the ground and allow the water to drain into a bowl.
Once the water has drained, turn the dial to a stop-point. Now you will be able to open the door to get at your washing.
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
There isn't a dial and I don't have a stop point to use. Only 30 minutes remaining in cycle, not much water in the machine.
Thanks,
Help!!
Ok.. There is a flap on the lower left of the appliance that houses the filter...
If you can not open the door the other way described, then you'll need to take whatever remaining water out of the drum using the black drain hose inside the filter housing...
If there is no drain hose then use the filter itself to allow the water to drain by slowly opening the filter to control the water flow into a collection device.
All water needs to be out of the drum for the door to open.
Let me know how you get on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but while I was waiting for your second reply, I sorted it myself by unplugging the machine. I then called Hoover and booked a service appointment.Thank you for your help.Merry Christmas
Ok Mary.. You are very welcome..
Merry Christmas - I hope you Christmas Day was an enjoyable one.
“I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.”