Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Zanussi ZCI63000BA induction hob model. Can you tell me the

Zanussi ZCI63000BA induction hob model. Can you tell me the correct wiring method for this model. I would like to droptou a screenshot of the inlet but this option is not present. Thank you
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Can you double check the model number please as its not coming up on the system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model No :- ZCI68000BA been wired up and no juice cooker end
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for the picture. Is it just the mains wiring you want to know how it goes? If so then the red wire is the live so goes to screw on the left marked LBlack wires in the neutral so goes to the screw in the middle and marked NThen the earth which is yellow and green goes to the far right. Is this what you wanted to know? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is how it has been wired in but nothing and no tripping of the electricity from the other end. The previous cooker was removed and functioning and this is being wired from as before. What is the missing link. I am not doing this myself but passing on your advice
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok see the white covers over the other screws. Pop them off and make sure them screws are tight as they hold the bridging clips on which you can see, They are the brass U clips. Try that and let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
been tried , no nothing
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok so if that's all fine then its not a connection problem.
Do you have a multi meter or volt stick to confirm there is 240v there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes we have electricity
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok as the mains is wired up correctly and you have full power going to the oven then its going to be a fault on the power unit under the hob.
As the power goes from the mains connection up to the power boards under the hob and from there to the other componments. As nothing is coming up and the power is fine then that's all it can be im afraid is a faulty power board.
As its new im afraid you will need to get Zanussi in to do the repair as they will swap the power boards over from there.
Sorry its not good news here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Your very welcome.