George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a bosch dishwasher the tablet comes out of the chamberand

Customer Question

I have a bosch dishwasher the tablet comes out of the chamberand dos not dissolve it holds up in the upper tray hand hold as a result the dishes do not get clean help
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
This is caused usually by one of two things... Either the top rotor is blocked or there is insufficient water flow from the rotor, or the heater is not working to create enough warm water to disolve the tablet..
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
The contact details you have requested are listed below: