Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Cda microwave mc41 microwave not heating up items on turntable

Customer Question

cda microwave mc41
microwave not heating up items on turntable plate
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK this is going to be either the Magnetron, the HV diode or the HV mains transformer. Do you have any electrical test equipment at all ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't
OK in your position I would order the magnetron and the HV diode and change them as they are the most likely things to have failed. Or your other option is to get someone in to check out the microwave unit or take it too a local repairshop. To be honest its abit hit and miss if you dont have the needed test equipment. These days with them being so cheap not many repairers bother with them anymore.
Do you require further assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks
OK in that case would you kindly rate the information given so that I can shut down the job on the system. Many thanks.