Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Good day. We have a Bosch cooker hood and the extractor works

Customer Question

Good day. We have a Bosch cooker hood and the extractor works but both lights do not. When depressing the light button there is an audible beep so the switch appears OK. The lamps have been changed so they are not faulty bulbs The control board has the following reference labels. PS 1011 23v ac and T4A 250v
The model so far as I have recorded is ENR DKE 995 AGB and FD 8003
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK you will have some work to do here, there is next to no information available for this hood because of its age and few spare parts - firstly you will have to find the power module and check that the 4 amp fuse has not blown. I'm not sure where it is located but you should be able to follow the ribbon cable from the facia control panel to it. Come back to me when you have located it and checked out the fuse.
Do you require further assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The fuse is fine. BY elimination, it appears it may be the lamp transformer that is faulty.
We may as well close the case.
What is the voltage of the lamps is it the 12v halogen or the standard 220v both are listed for this model?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning
The lamps are 12v 20w G4
In the meantime I have e-mailed TCI the lamp transformer for.. TCI 50-Str/12SI 230V to 11.5V 3.95A EN61558 ta08/HI am trying to find a direct replacement for the above TCI unit that is in a Bosch cooker hood (extractor unit) that operates the 2 lights.
Please can you provide the current replacement model with price and cost of postage to Ireland
The existing unit is approx. 120 mm length 30 mm deep and 40 mm height/width
Give me an hour and I will come back to you with a suitable replacement. Just need to check on the specifications.