Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Washing Machine door will not open. Manual I have is in Spanish

Customer Question

Washing Machine door will not open. Manual I have is in Spanish and as I understand very little Spanish it is not much help. I had it on 91 min. cycle @ 60 degree heat. when finished and door jammed I tried a spin only cycle but door still not opening.
We bought the machine about 4 years ago.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - have you got the model number and I will see if I can get the equivalent English version. Do you have any error codes in the display??