Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Am unable to fully recharge battery with my beautiful (&

Hi! Am unable to fully recharge battery with my beautiful (& nearly new!) Bosch athlet - the blue light on it keeps flashing. ..have removed filter unit & cleaned it, allowing 24 hrs for drying out, as recommended, but battery still won't recharge fully & am unable to hoover for very long with it - HELP!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you have either got a faulty battery or defective charger.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ian! & you've confirmed what was beginning to suspect - can go back to the Supplier about it now!