Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Miele WT2780 which has a problem with the load

Customer Question

I have a Miele WT2780 which has a problem with the load indicator.
I select a programme and press the Door button, but often the load size indicator does not display. I have to close and open the door a few times before it does. Sometimes I have to turn the machine off and start again.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 11 months ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Adam,I can wait, so please continue looking for me if you can.Many thanks.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Washer? Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Michael,The washer is about 5 years old. This has been happening intermittently for the last few year, but has been happening a lot more recently. I am a one person household, so I probably use it 2 times a week on average.
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
Hi thanks for that information this one unit needs a new mail control boar. Its easy to replace and I will help you do that once you have the part. Make sure when you order the new one it comes with a preprogrammed IC, just mention that to them as they like to send them without that IC then you need to program it manually and that is expensive to have done.The best place to get that part is Cashwell Appliance parts: http://www.cashwells.com/or call them better yet: Questions? 1-***-***-****Store Hours 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Michael,Thank you for all the information, I'll look in to buying the part. The link you sent me is for a company in the States though, and they don't take orders from the UK.Many thanks.
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
Oh sorry I missed that, I would use then: Sales0844 9777 888After sales0333 4007 888Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday and SundayCalls to 0844 cost 7p per minute plus any network access charge.Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.Please dont forget to rate my service before you go! Thank you no cost to you for that;-)Thank You!Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
I will be here when you have the part as well to answer any technical questions you may have then.Tech Michael