Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a bosch clasixx dishwasher which is showing an e14 code,

I have a bosch clasixx dishwasher which is showing an e14 code, I've looked for a panel in the left hand side like has been mentioned in previous posts but can't find a panel to remove
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can you send me the ENr of you appliance, it is laser etched on the top of the inner door near the door lock.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sms40c02gb/18
Could you just recheck that for me, it doesn't come up as a listed model. Is it perhaps a Neff?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's definitely it, look at this page, this is the model http://www.thegassuperstore.co.uk/bosch-sms40c02gb-white-classixx-freestanding-60cm-12-place-settings-dishwasher-cih-sms40c02gb.html?gclid=CMrK5Jrq_MkCFYvpwgodCIANzg#fo_c=386&fo_k=ee2ebdf3151deae857781f26ddd05e21&fo_s=gads_134&fo_g=p$sms40c02gb
OK found it - I list below a link to the parts list for your model, Copy and paste it into your browser and go to spare parts list and diagrams page three, when you are there come back to me.
http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Dishwasher60cmActiveWater/SMS40C02GB/18
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I'm on it
Remove item 0360 the top, this is done by pressing in two clips one at each side of the rear of the top (in the older version it is two T20 screws) and drawing the top backwards. Then lift it off and out of the way. Come back to me when you get that done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No clips on it to push in, I've unscrewed the two side screws but they attach the side panels not the top
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sent a pic of it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not budging even tried a screwdriver but no movement on top
The two extreme left and right bits under the top are the clips, you have to push them upwards whilst at the same time pulling back, its a bit of a pain but they do unclip.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bit of a pain haha. It's off now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Down the side of the dishwasher is some sort of water tank with what looks like something mouldy insdie
OK you should now be able to get the left hand panel off (looking at it from the front (the one that is half off in the picture you sent)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK it's off
OK in the bottom left of the water dispenser is a small water turbine that measures the water in to the appliance. It has a small reed switch attached to it which measures its revolutions and feeds them back to the main control board. Its part number is ***** Reed switch for flow meter. I would suggest that you get the part and then find the faulty one and replace it. Now you know how to get the thing apart the rest of the job is now easy. If you go back on to the page we started on it is listed as a contact. Get it organised and you should be good to go.
Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge and you can come back to me if you need help fitting the new switch. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening -- Ian
Do you require further assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I'll rate you, I've found the part, what is the mould build up in the water tank and will it affect the operation ofor the machine?