Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a currys essential dishwasher 2 months old , occasional

Customer Question

i have a currys essential dishwasher 2 months old , occasional i feel i get a minor electric shock , i put an electricians screw driver to the metal around the door and it showed it was live , the plug is sealed and i am unable to check the earth
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - do you have any form of electrical test equipment ie a continuity tester or multimeter??