Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My beko DCU8230 water tank no longer fills up. Moisture now

Customer Question

My beko DCU8230 water tank no longer fills up. Moisture now collects in utility room.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK as you are aware the water condenses out in the condenser which is located at the bottom left front in to water droplets. These are then pumped by the condensate pump from the base via pipes up to the tank at the top. First thing to do is to undo the pipes and see if they are clogged with fluff and blow them out. Also take out the condenser and check that is clear and that air can pass through it - I stick it under the garden hose and flush it out whilst poking out the fluff with a carving knife.