Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I HAVE A DE DIETRICH EXTRACTOR FAN .MODEL NUMBER DHD 11 00X.IT

I HAVE A DE DIETRICH EXTRACTOR FAN .MODEL NUMBER DHD 11 00X.IT WAS FITTED ON THE 21ST OF JANUARY 2015. UNFORTUNATELY A BOTTLE WAS KNOCKED OVER NEAR IT AND BROKE THE GLASS CONTROL PANEL. IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT IT COULD BE REPLACED PLEASE.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly let me have your telephone number I need to have a brief conversation with you re your problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE TO GO OUT NOW UNTIL 3 30 THIS AFTERNOON. I WOULD APPRECIATE AN ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTION..IS IT POSSIBLE TO JUST REPLACE THE GLASS CONTROL PANEL, OR WILL I HAVE TO HAVE A COMPLETE NEW EXTRACTOR FAN . PLEASE ANSWER IF POSSIBLE BY E MAIL .KIND REGARDS ***** *****
The control panel should be replacable but I need to chat about the process. When you have a minute give me a call on 07748 928831 with a pen and paper to hand