Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Model 1DC8599 UK SERIAL###-##-####

Customer Question

Model 1DC8599 UK SERIAL###-##-####
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - give me a moment and I will check.
Yes yours is one of the affected models, would you like me to give you the link to get the item modified?
Do you require further service??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have not answered my question
I answered your question at 1319 - yes your appliance is one of the affected units that needs modification - do you require me to supply you the link to book a modification request?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting almost an hour for a simple answer is my dryer on the list or not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I do not want any further answers
OK would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page - this allows me to shut the job down on the system. Thank you for using JA and have a nice day.
Would you kindly rate the questions please so that I can close it on the system. Thanks