Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How di I remove the inner glass from the main oven door for

How di I remove the inner glass from the main oven door for cleaning,the model is ODF21300
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model in question is a Beko ODF21300B
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - copy and paste the attached link into your browser it tells you on page 24 how to do it. Its easier if you remove the door first and then put the oven door on a towel covered table and follow the instructions -- this manual cover two models the B at the end just indicates colour of appliance --
http://downloads.beko.co.uk/bekoupload/manuals/ODF22300_21300.pdf
Would you now kindly rate the information supplied by using the star rating at the top of the page. Thank You for using just answer and have a great day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Have the manual and followed all the instructions and still cannot get glass to come loose,I would like to know if the glass is secured by a seal or a clip of some sort,this will give me an idea of what is holding the glass in.
No just a pin and clip but over a period of time the grease has a habit of gluing it in place. What we do here is put it in the sink and pour hot water over the door frame which usually releases it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does the glass slide and lift off.
There are two pins that clip in at the top of the door, once you lift these out of their holders then the glass slides upwards and out of the groves at the bottom of the inner glass. Copy and paste the following its shows you the clip that the glass pin clips in to --
http://www.bekospares.co.uk/glass-fixing-part/product.pl?pid=2895817&query=ODF21300
How are you getting on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To late to continue will try again in the morning.
How are you doing today?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian,
I am very disappointed that when I first posted my question,that you assumed I did not read the instruction manual and preceded to point me towards this,as a expert on appliances I expected more than a download of the manual I already have for my €28 and feel if I had not asked another question you would have been happy with you answer to my question.
I have not resolved the situation as I fee the glass is sealed on to the door,I cannot see any clips or studs on the door.
I am sorry that you do not feel that you are getting the information that you require but experts have to assume that you have no information at all and if we supply the handbook at least we are singing off the same song sheet. Regarding the payment, this has nothing to do with me as the levels are set by a. the level of urgency that you require and b the complexity of the task. Engineers are paid a small percentage of the total on completed calls with the customer having to rate us before any payment is made. Now at this point we can either continue with this problem or you can request that you have a refund. I have the diagrams for your model to hand and if you would like me to phone and talk you through the process perhaps we would have more success. Its totally up to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this diagram the same as the manual if not please send and I will try and work this out.
If you would prefer to call me you can there is no further charge for the service and in view of the problems sofar I think it would be more constructive if we were able to have a dialogue rather than messages to and from.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian,
I have just received an email saying I have been charged for the phone call,please can you verify that this has not been taken from my account.
I will make sure you get a refund, if you make a request on the system it automatically takes the money which is why I asked for your phone number so that I could talk to you or alternatively had you messaged me I could have given you my number. Do you wish for me to call you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes let's try this call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
You have mail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help.