Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Siemens integrated bean to cup coffee machine, model TK76K573,

Siemens integrated bean to cup coffee machine, model TK76K573, has started dispensing from just one of the two coffee nozzles. Have run descale and clean cycles but it doesn't seem to clear (I presume) the blockage. The nozzles do not appear to be accessible/removable so that any blockage could be cleared.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm sorry to hear that. How old is your coffee machine?Also do you live in a particularly hard water area?This is important, but you may simply have part failure, either way we will get this ;-)No problem, and if you are a bit handy I can help you save a lot of money by doing this repair yourself with my assistance.Thank youTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike
The machine is 3 years old. Yes, we do live in a hard water area ... but we use the recommended filters in the water tank and have always followed the clean and descale cycles using approved products. The coffee (and water if using cleaning cycle) comes out of one of the 2 dispensing nozzles perfectly ... its just one of them that appears to be blocked.
Thanks ... Brian
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian, this is more than likely, one that has still clogged internally. Try this first to save some bucks lol;-)Place 1 cup white distilled vinegar in 1 cup of hot water. NOT BOILING!!!into the machine and let it sit overnight. Then run the machine and then run two full cycles of clear water. Let me knwo if this does the trick?If not we will go further on this.This works about 80 % of the time;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you Brian and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike ... we appear to have solved the problem by shoving a bag tie up the blocked nozzle! Anyway, will also try your suggestion to be doubly sure. When you say put distilled vinegar / water in overnight ... am not sure how this will help as the water intake is in a tank that is not blocked and the water will not go anywhere until we run a clean cycle? What's the benefit of leaving overnight? How is this different to running a descale cycle in the machine, which we've already done ... and which didn't solve the problem?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian Well LOL!Sometimes thats all it takes ;-)awesome job brother.Im happy you solved this.Please rate kindly so I can close this one out. No cost to you , once you do rate, I will be able to close this question out.Thanks Brian and have a Happy and safe New Year
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi MichaelBefore I rate / close this ... the advice given isn't any different to what I said I'd already done ... unless using distilled vinegar is different to a descaler? I don't mind closing the enquiry but am not happy to pay unless I've received some advice! Please confirm.Thanks ... Brian
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian,there is no cost to rate, also you will still have full access to me, I will place your question in my priority list, so you can reach me anytime. Its holiday season, and I will be back to continue with you after the 3rd.Have a Happy New Year!Tech Michael