Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Dishwasher light flashes on and off stopping dishwasher

dishwasher light flashes on and off stopping dishwasher
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your dishwasher?And and did you mean Bosh?And may I have the Full model #? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 years old, BUSH, WV12-75DW
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi are you sure its not "Bosh"? I need to be sure of this because the causes are different.Thanks Tech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it's definitely a BUSH Dishwashwasher
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that just needed to be sure, so I give the correct advice.Please try one thing for me, first, turn off the power to the dishwasher from the circuit breaker, for 30 full minutes then please let me know if this solves that issue if so Great! If not let me know as I will tell you what is wrong. The reason is that these can electronically glitch and cause a false problem. In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That seems to have worked. I will re-contact if the problem reappears thanks.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Awesome! If it happens again please let me know.Have Happy and safe and Healthy New Year!!!