Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Bosch Exxcel WTS84500GB/24 This appliance has been used

Bosch Exxcel WTS84500GB/24
This appliance has been used with a vent hose but I want to use it with the condensation drawer. Can you tell me how to do that?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I assume you mean drain hose rather than vent hose?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thanks for reply. Hmm I will have to check, you're right, doesn't make sense for a condensing dryer to be connected to a vent hose does it? There is a vent hose there I assumed used by the dryer but maybe not. I will confirm. Thanks Gala
These can be fitted with a drain kit that connects into the drain like a washing machine - hence the question.