Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have recently moved and I now have a Hoover cooker model

I have recently moved and I now have a Hoover cooker model HOC706X. Unfortunately I have no manual and I am constantly burning things. How can I get hold of instructions for my cooker?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I am advised by Hoover that this link attached covers the 706 too. Copy and paste in to your browser and have a look --
http://service.hoover.co.uk/manuals/HDO707.pdf
Ian
Do you require further assistance, if not and your are happy with my response kindly rate the information given so that I can shut the job down on the system.