Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

C360EW Cooker All rings are working except one. Sinlge Solarglow

Customer Question

C360EW Cooker
All rings are working except one. Sinlge Solarglow 1800W. These does not regulate at all. Stays hot all the time? Is it q question of replacing this element or is there an energy regulator for this ring or is it something else.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries - 90% of the time it will be the energy regulator but there are two versions of the regulator fitted so I would need you to read me the manufacturers data off the back of the one fitted to your oven so that I can further advise you which one you need.
Do you require further assistance?