Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Beko WMI12C7 washing machine is showing error code E.0.1

Customer Question

My Beko WMI12C7 washing machine is showing error code E.0.1 what does this mean and what can i do to remedy it.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
E01 error code is an NTC (temperature sensor) sensor fault. This is located in the heater at the back of the washer.
You need to remove the back panel of the washer and at the back of the drum at the bottom you will see the heater.
In the middle of the heater you will see a small wiring block in there with 2 wires on it.
Check the wires are still attached and if you have a multi meter you need to disconnect the wires and test the NTC for resistance. Its usually around 7000 ohms. If faulty then the NTC will need to be replaced.
But if the NTC and the wiring is fine then the control board itself will be the fault and will need to be replaced to cure this.
So check that if you are able to as that's what the E01 error code means.