Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Baxi Combi boiler Model 105E System giving me Heat

I have a Baxi Combi boiler Model 105E System giving me Heat and Hot Water but first 3 led lights are coming on relating to safety Thermostat/ possible blocked Flue/fan not working properly!! is this dangerous? Damage the System? as cant get fitter out over the new year!Could it be just a diagnostic problem? Peter
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi this is a common issue and I suspect it to just be a control board failure issue. I don't think this is a dangerous situation.This one is a diagnostic issue .Does the system run ok now other wise?In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael