Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Neff Fridge freezer K59. How do I reduce the level of ice produced

Customer Question

Neff Fridge freezer K59. How do I reduce the level of ice produced in the ice bucket, please?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi is the arm in the ice maker not working correctly?ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes to well. I.e. The level of the ice in the ice box is to high, making it dificlutt to withdraw, for emptying when going away etc.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks, ***** ***** reduce that but it sounds liek the ice maker is over filling. The first thing to do is move the arm up and down a few times, that should clear this. If you still end up with too much ice please reply to me on here for further instructions.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a Happy New Year!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
"The arm" I guess is the plastic lever pointing forward with very limited vertical movement. Is it lifted by the ice to stop ice production when the bucket is full? And, is there any adjustment to lower the full level?Regards,Kevin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ps please cancel the ring me request for now.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - for some reason Michael has opted out of this question so I will continue from where he left off - no there is no adjustment available on this ice-maker it is supplied when faulty as a complet assembly. Old one out new one in. You can switch it off completely which might be one solution or I guess you will have to replace it, if so the part number is ***** but at £260 I think I would be buying bags of ice unless you have an extended warranty.
Do you require further information?