Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Our fridge freezer suddenly just stopped working. We thought

Customer Question

Our fridge freezer suddenly just stopped working. We thought that it might be a fused amp plug issue but it's not. I know it's a wide question, but do you know what it might be?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I have decided to call in a fridge repair person. Please do not deduct any money from my account and I do not give you authorisation to deduct anything. I no longer require assistance. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought that I would get a reply immediately, certainly not in a while. Please can you tell me who I should contact to cancel this billing? If I do not get an answer, I will contact Trading Standards. I have just read some poor reviews on the company and how they charge without authorisation.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you only get charged on the satisfactory completion of the task allocated. From the time that you posted the question to the time that you decided to cancel the request was less than 5 minutes. I doubt that you would have a service response from Siemens within that time frame if you had left a message for an engineer to return your call.
Further you haven't supplied enough information such as model number, date of purchase or type of appliance to allow even an experienced engineer to help you. However, if you would like a refund I will be happy to help you?