Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do you replace the group piston seals on a Gaggia G105

How do you replace the group piston seals on a Gaggia G105 factory coffee machine ?
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - please copy and paste the following link to the parts list for the G105 and advise which parts you refer to,
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/appliance/9h36v-replace-group-piston-seals-gaggia-g105.html?src=nql
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian
I want to replace the group piston seals on my Gaggia G105 factory espresso coffee machine , how do I gain access to the piston?
I sent you the link above to the illustrated diagram for that model and asked that you identify which part you refer to as the 'group piston' is not mentioned in the parts list at all
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi IanThe link that you sent appears to be broken.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The gaggia part number for the group piston is S314044and the group piston seals are S361005
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian
I sent you a message earlier today to say that I am unable to download the link you gave me , could you advise please?
Thanks Patrick.
Attached is the Gaggia parts listing and user manual - copy and past this page and half way down you can see both in pdf format --
http://www.gaggia-parts.co.uk/Gaggia-Coffee-Machines/Manual/Gaggia-Factory-G105-and-G106
This shows how the coffee maker comes apart as requested.