KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Panasonic NN-CF778SBPQ micro wave and the microwave

Customer Question

i have a Panasonic NN-CF778SBPQ micro wave and the microwave fuction has stopped working. It will last 3to4 seconds befoe stopping. Just searching to see if a common fault
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Happy to wait unti tomorrow. To add to the information the oven and grill work fine it is jus the microwqve part that fails after 4 seconds
thank you
simon
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... the problem seems to be with the HV capacitor or the magnetron itself that is bad and will need replacement...the cost of repair will be around £135 including labor.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks