Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Just bought a Model ZHT630X Cooker Hood, there appears to be

Customer Question

Just bought a Model ZHT630X Cooker Hood, there appears to be no fitting instructions, Can you help?.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - copy and pasted this link into your browser, it takes you to the manuals covering you hood. If you pick the top one of the three this is the installation manual.
http://www.zanussi.com.eg/Support/Manuals/?product=942+490+342
Once you have it to hand come back to me and we can chat about how to install it - Ian
Do you need further assistance?
Could you repost your number the number that has been supplied is coming up as unobtainable. Thanks