Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

My heating system is not working. I have reset the Siemans

Customer Question

Hi, my heating system is not working. I have reset the Siemans RDJ10RF and it looks ready to work however when I then set the thermostat to run and on auto the yellow light comes on and the green light starts to flash on the receiver . Do you know if I can fix this because the house is cold. The boiler is working because the hot water works.
Sarah
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, there is an overide on the receiver box. Can you press this and see if the heating comes on ,thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How I have tried that and it has not worked
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this would mean the receiver unit is faulty and would need replacing as it is failing to switch.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
This can be temporarily bypassed by putting a link wire in the receiver wiring plate or the boiler wiring centre