Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My boiler is flashing EA and the blue light below the dial

Customer Question

my boiler is flashing EA and the blue light below the dial is flashing so is the reset button it is a worcester boiler combi, I have no heating or hot water but both lights in the select buttons are on showing green and that they are on heating and hot water?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries -
Ok, EA is a fault code to let you know it is filling the condense trap. It normally does this if there has been a power interruption or you have a leak on the trap itself. Can you confirm there is no water dripping from the appliance?