George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have just completed first load of washing in my AEG machine.

Customer Question

I have just completed first load of washing in my AEG machine. A second load has been started but water stops flowing in after just 3 or 4 seconds.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Can you tell me the model number and the PNC of the appliance please
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My sincere apologies George. I was called out to help a neighbour and when I came back and tried the machine again it behaved properly and completed the wash cycle.
Ok, Thank you for letting me know... Please feel free to return for further assistance should the appliance start faultering again.
I am only paid by the company for for taking my time to assist you on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.
regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you George for your emails. I regret that I have not been able to look at my emails for a couple of days. Washing machine has been running properly now; I have noted that you may be able to help me with any future problems I may have.
Best regards
Janet
Best regards
I am only paid by the company for my assistance on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.
regards