Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Beko fridge freezer metal sensor knocked off during defrosting

Customer Question

Beko fridge freezer bi metal sensor knocked off during defrosting and not sure where each plugroup should go into housing unit.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can you give the model number and send me a picture of what you refer to please. I am not sure that I totally understand your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian I hope the two pictures came v through okay
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If not please call me on ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Payment made Ian can you call me on *********** please ASAP
Could you let me have the photos by email to 'dales.electronic(at)btopenworld.com' substituting (at) by @ so I can see what we are talking about then I will call you back.
OK nice to talk to you hope that has resolved the issue, would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page. Once done all further questiosn are free of charge. Thank You for using just answer and have a great weekend.