Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Creda Continental cooker is 20 years old and continues to

Customer Question

My Creda Continental cooker is 20 years old and continues to give very good and reliable service. Unfortunately the advance timer settings for both the main fan oven and small top oven are no longer working. Is it possible, at this late stage, for this control to be repaired? I would be happy for a technician to call if this could be arranged.
Thank you. ***** 1 Cecil Close, Bishop's Stortford, Herts. CM23 5RD 01279 654095
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Can you post the model number of the oven please then I can check to see if the part is still available.
The model number is ***** on a sticker on the inside of the main oven door cavity if built in or on a sticker on the back if freestanding.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Several numbers 48143S ###-##-####C 691 C010647
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that. The 48143S is the model number.
But the bad news is the timer is now listed as obsolete so you wont be able to get this im afraid. Due to it being that old I had a feeling it may have been.
The part number for the timer itself is(###) ###-####if you wanted to know it but as Creda no longer make the timer im afraid no engineer will be able to get the part and fix it for you.
Sorry its not good news but if you need anymore info just get back to me.
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
The timer(###) ###-####is obsolete as instructed by Daniel T. however, various sources are listing BELLING TIMER BCR6227287 Part Number###-##-####as an alternative if you need to purchase one.
Hi John,
When I phoned you, you asked for the contact details of the company that sells that part.
You can contact Belling Spares on 0844(###) ###-####
I am only paid by the company for my assistance on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.
regards