Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My light has gone in my 15 year old neff combi microwave

Customer Question

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
What is the E-nr of the appliance please
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
George thanks for your reply. My email address is***@******.***. Apparently I did not enter this correctly on my original question and have therefore just got your answer.
The E-nr is H786091GB/01FD7604161331.
Brian
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi George I'm sorry to hear that.Is that the interior light?Does the microwave still work ok in other respects?Or is there any other issue before I help you with this?I will tell you the best place to order this part is Espares.Its best to call them to get that lamp. Please call: 0844 9777 888. Once you have it, you can reply to me for instructions on replacing that one ;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day George!Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
First and foremost, I'm sorry Brian that I have not responded to you, but as you can see, we have an American that has responded to you so your request didn't show to me.
The model number given is not correct.. It is likely a H7860W1GB/01
If that model number is ***** then the lamp is available from the manufacturers website 00057874
To the American:
1. The customers name is Brian, not George.
2. The best place to buy the part is NEFF the manufacturer, not Espares.
3. You can't just tell someone to go to Espares, you need to check that Espares will have the part first.
4. Espares will not have the part for that model as that model does not exist.
5. There is a cost to the customer rating an expert before the customer has received the full information they need. They don't always then get good information.