Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Why IS my CDA222 IN FRIDGE CONSTANTLY FREEZING ???

why IS my CDA222 IN FRIDGE CONSTANTLY FREEZING ???
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
If the fridge is constantly freezing inside then its more then likely the thermostat at fault.
As for this faulty it can only be 2 things, Either the thermostat has failed (more likely) or the file clip for the thermostat sensor has come away from the evaporator behind the panel. But if this has happened then that cannot be repaired as theres no access to this as its all foamed in at the back so if this has happened its a new one.
But first you will need to replace the thermostat on there. This is the part you turn to alter the settings. Replace this and 9 out of 10 times this cures the fault.
But if after that its still the same then its the sensor clip has come away as I said above.
But replace the thermostat first and im sure that will cure the fault from there for you.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.