Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Do you have any reliable source Miele Fridge Freezer

Do you have any reliable source for cheaper Miele Fridge Freezer Door Handles (KFN 8562 SD ed)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The cheapest I can find (Silver) is about £56-59.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries - from what I can see this is a Liebherr manufactured fridge freezer rebadged Miele. If you can leave it until tomorrow I will find out from Liebherr if the part is available from them (they usually have an equivalent model) at a cheaper price.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Ian. Thanks for this Ian. Yes, tomorrow would be fine. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, John
No worries John, leave it with me.
Have sent an email to my Service Manager in Liebherr re door handles, will come back to you as soon as I get a reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Thank you Ian, I will leave it with you.
This is the response that I have just received from Liebherr.
I can confirm that this is a Liebherr built fridge freezer rebadged Miele. The cost of the door handles is £79.46 + vat. We currently have no stock with a lead time of two weeks.
I would suggest that they have a contractual agreement with Miele which states that they must not sell their parts at a lower price than Miele.
Sorry your answer is so negative but the problem when buying both Miele or Liebherr for that matter, is that you are going to get fleeced on both service and spares.
Would you now kindly rate the help given by selecting from the star rating system above, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thanks for using JA and have a good day.
Can I be of further assistance ? If not would you kindly rate the help given so that I can shut the job down on the system.