Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Can you please tell me where the thermostats are on a bike

Customer Question

Can you please tell me where the thermostats are on a bike dpu8360 condenser dryer and how to reset them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's beko not bike hehe
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can I assume the unit is not heating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's correct it's not heating. Quick help would be much appreciated
OK there is only one thermal sensor in this heat pump system which is located in the door frame, this feeds the temperature back into the electronic module that duly controls the heat pump. There are numerous issues that customers have found with this type of dryer, one is they take longer to dry and if you dont keep the filters and condenser really clean they dont work very well. To access the front NTC thermistor (thermal sensor) you have to remove the front control panel and then the front. No an easy job.
Do you require further assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No further assistance needed. Thanks for your help Ian.
No worries - see you next time around - Ian