Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Drum not spinning

Customer Question

Drum not spinning
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries - can you give me its full model number, serial number and how old it is please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian, It's a Samsung, model WD90J6410AW, serial number 0E0M5ABG900788Y. It's only 2-3 months old. It's now coming up with an error code SC.
This means that for whatever reason a number of the selector keys have been pushed in together and the microprocessor has locked you out. Bearing in mind that the product is still under warranty, I would get Samsung to come out and reset the appliance under the warranty.