George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

George Everytime I switch on my plug to light oven/hob it continues to cl

Customer Question

hi George
Everytime I switch on my plug for ingniter to light oven/hob it continues to click and only stops when I take out plug what can I do
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - let me give George a call as he is not responding to your call. I'll get him to come back to you - Ian
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Can you tell me if it is the oven or the hob that is trying to ignite inappropriately?
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.