Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

How do I get the thermostat to contact the boiler

Customer Question

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Try this first before I go further with you.Turn off the boiler at the circuit box so it has no power then remove the batteries for the T-stat and place them in in the reverse direction for one full minute, then remove them and replace with BRAND NEW batteries. then repower the boiler and wait 5 full minutes. Let me know if this works, if so Great then rate kindly so I can close this out for us, but if not, please don't rate yet but simply reply to be for further instructions;-)Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem sorted
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Awesome, Have a great day!Please rate my service to you kindly so I can close this out for us.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael