Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Aeg ultra plus hand held vacuum cleaner which appears

Customer Question

I have a Aeg ultra plus hand held vacuum cleaner which appears to be charging but will not work, what can I do
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Aeg Vac? Also may I have the FUll model #? Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,i purchased the vac new in July 2015. I am not sure what the model number is ***** here are the numbers I see on it:
AG50112UK
PNC:###-##-####S.no: 44800131It doesn't get a lot of use, approximately once a week.
When it is charging the light is constantly moving and when I try to use it the charge light remains constant.
It is charged by a Lithium 25,2v power pack.
This has not happened before.
Also Michael, can you let me know how I can rate you positively as I certainly will do so.Many thanksAnn
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ann,thanks for the reply;-)any local vacuum repair shop can fix t becausehis for a tech, This vac need service because there is an electronic component failure inside unfortunately. I wish I had better news for you on this one, any local vacuum repair shop can fix it because this for a tech, is a n easy fix.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Yo rate with the stars thanks in advance Ann.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, I brought the appliance back to the store where I purchased it and they replaced with a new one as it was under warranty. Happy days
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Awesome! ;-)If you need anything further, please let me know. Have an excellent Sunday!Tech Michael