Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Vaillant ecotec 24 boiler with a freestanding controller. This

I have a Vaillant ecotec 24 boiler with a freestanding controller.
This was fitted in September 13 and all was well until until October last year. Despite the settings being the same as in previous years the heating is randomly coming on during the night. The rooms are unbearably hot. Any suggestions please?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.This sounds like a fault in the thermostat controller.Its really the only thing that would turn this unit on like that randomly. That part(the controller T-stat board) can be repaired or replaced, you can have any local heating tech shop come out and diagnose the exact fault in the controller, and replace only the needed part;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech MichaelThank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.